Hi there! This is me, Aida [eye-ee-da], the owner of Authentic Interior.
My mission is to help you to create your dream home.
My name is Aida and I don’t create homes for magazines. I don’t create beautiful, polished spaces that are not functional or are impossible to live in. My interiors can be imperfect for some readers, but are perfect for homeowners. I believe that every interior is soulless until it reflects those who live there. I believe every space should be functional and represent the homeowners as well as their lifestyle. I create homes where clients can sit down and relax after hard day at work, where they can play with their dogs or just dream. They are relaxed because they don’t think about those missing pieces. Importance is in every detail. Otherwise interior design looses its value.
I always spend countless hours analysing my clients. Interior designers are also psychologists. Most of the clients say at the beginning of our design session: “We want something neutral and bright and simple and functional so that we can live there for 10-15 years without doing any major works”. Heck no.
After some time spent chatting I usually discover that my clients are colourful, interesting and inspiring. They starve for originality and functionality. They don’t want to end up with grey/beige interior that does not match their inner selves. They don’t want a place that would fit both aunt Mary and neighbour Lisa. They want their own unique weird place. I am more than happy to see that clients become more and more unique to themselves during the design process.
As you may have understood, interior design is not only about picking beautiful things. It’s about putting beautiful things together that match clients’ personality, not mine.
It’s about being one step further and understanding clients.
it’s about making their dreams come true.
it’s about seeing their emotions and sprinkles in their eyes during the project reveal.
It’s about tears of happiness that prove that I understood what they wished for.
It’s about self discovery.
Don’t be afraid to experiment.
Let your home be your rebellious reflection.
This blog is for you if:
– You are a student in interior design (My school was KLC School of Design), I can help you with some guidance;
– You are passionate about mid century modern, cool findings as well as bold eclectic, boho interiors;
– You know that there is NO ONE STYLE DESIGN. You love details;
– You love reading about cool design places that I will talk you about when I travel or what I find on the Internet;
– You are crazy enough to love my Facebook posts where I show off my daily offices – this could be a beautiful beach, interesting big city rooftop cafe, some Moroccan riad or anything usual to normal peeps.
– You are going to buy your home and searching for some inspiration or help.
– You need eDesign services which I provide worldwide.
Feel free to contact me if you have some blog topic ideas, want to book my time for interior design services or just to say hi!
If you’re struggling with designing your dream home, I can help you distantly, I have special tools to make it super easy! Please contact me to book my time.
Authentic Interior has following interior design services:
– Colour consultation (can be done online or as in home consultation);
– Interior Styling.
Authentic Interior blog has following categories:
Most popular blog posts:
And some beautiful interiors for inspiration!
Want to discover your personal style, know everything about how to create statement home? Sign up here then! No spam, promise!